Radiology Course for Emergency Department Doctors and ENP/ANP
This course is intended for Emergency Department doctors and ENPs, and makes extensive use of images to illustrate case-based discussions.
Each section will include guidelines for the use of these tests and common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
If you are interested in attending please contact us to book your place.
- Date: Sunday 27th September, 2020
- Time: 09:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Cost: £100 per person
- Upper limb injuries
- Lower limb injuries
- Spine – cervical, thoracic & lumbar (X-ray and CT scans)
- Pelvis (X-ray & CT scans)
- Abdominal pathology (AXR & CT scans)
- MRI – use in Emergency Department
- Fast scan
- Christopher Larmour, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Cardiology
- Richard Ajuwon, Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- Holiday Inn Express