ECG Course for Emergency Department Doctors and Nurses
If you are interested in attending please contact us to book your place.
- Date: Saturday 26th September, 2020
- Time: 09:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Cost: £100 per person
- Revision of basic conduction system of the heart
- Overview of P, QRS and T Waves
- What do they represent?
- What is normal?
- Basic Rhythm
- Cardiac Axis
- Rhythm and intervention - basic Tachycardia & Bradycardia
- Introduction to 12 lead ECG
- ECG - tertiary relationship to coronary arteries
- Case-based scenarios
- Christopher Larmour, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Cardiology
- Richard Ajuwon, Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- Holiday Inn Express