Acute Emergency Course
Suited for Junior Doctors at SHO Level, relatively new to the NHS
- Basic overview of ECGs
- Management of arrhythmias
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome(ACS)
- Management-PCI & thrombolysis
- Structured approach & management of critically unwell patients in A&E
- Pitfalls in the Emergency Department and how to avoid them
- Recognising a sick/injured child and managing them.
- Richard Ajuwon, Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- Christopher Larmour, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Cardiology
This course is not currently scheduled.
If you are interested in attending the next time it is available, or in running the course in-house for your institution, please get in touch.